Tempus and this website collect three types of information from you.
1) Information connected with your email address and a user account you set up which you have entered into a form on this website (for example when purchasing a product or signing up for our newsletter).
2) Information connected with your email address and consisting of personal information about you which you have entered into an online form on this website (for example your name or postal address when ordering).
3) Information which cannot be linked to you as an individual such as the pages you visit or the search terms you have entered.
Any information stored will be done so on our WOO Commerce based system. This information will be stored in an encrypted form which only Tempus employees are able to access. Your information will not be shared with any third party for the purposes of marketing or consumer research.
Where Tempus (and in line with industry standards) feel it necessary, any information collected will be done so through a secure socket layer encryption layer.
This includes any personal information such as your name, address or phone number (conforming to type 2 outlined above).
We do not store payment details such as bank account details or credit card information. All payments are taken through our payment partners Stripe Payments and PayPal’s secure online payment portal. Only Stripe Payments and PayPal hold payment information such as bank account details and credit card information. For more details on Stripe Payments or PayPal and their methods of security and encryption please visit their sites at Stripe.com or PayPal.com.
The third type of information, that which is not connected to your name or email address, is stored automatically.
This includes information like your public IP address and the browser software you are using to access the site.
If you would like Tempus to remove any of your personal information from their records they will happily do so and in the event of a completed contract, will retain only information they are legally obliged to.
What do we do with your data?
We only store information your provided when placing your order that enables us to complete and fulfil the order. This includes name, emails address, postal address. We also need to collect your phone number to pass on to the couriers in event of delivery problems.
Your address and phone data are not passed on to anyone apart from the courier services that are required to complete your order.
Your email address is only used to contact you about your order. We do not automatically add you to our newsletter.
A Cookie is a small information file that is sent to your computer. The cookies used on this site fall into two different categories.
1) Those strictly necessary for the operation of the website to provide the services you have asked for such as placing an item in your shopping basket.
2) Performance Related Cookies.
Performance related cookies collect information about how you use the site for example how you found the site, and which pages you visited whilst using the site. This information is collected by Google Analytics and is done so anonymously. This means that there is no link between your personal details (email address, name, postal address etc.) and the information collected by Google on our behalf.